Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Acute gas-producing bacterial renal infection: correlation between imaging findings and clinical outcome.Radiol. 1996; 198: 433-438
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis: clinicoradiological classification, management, prognosis, and pathogenesis.Arch Intern Med. 2000; 160: 797-805
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis: time for a management plan with an evidence-based approach.Arab J Urol. 2014; 12: 106-115