Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Does this patient have temporal arteritis?.JAMA. 2002; 287: 92-101
- The use of clinical characteristics to predict the results of temporal artery biopsy among patients with suspected giant cell arteritis.J Rheumatol. 1995; 22: 93-96
- Temporal arteritis associated with systemic necrotizing vasculitis.J Rheumatol. 2003; 30: 2165-2169