Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Powassan Virus: an emerging arbovirus of public health concern in North America.Vector-Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2017; 17: 453-462
- Potential role of deer tick virus in Powassan encephalitis cases in Lyme disease-endemic areas of New York, U.S.A.Emerg Infect Dis. 2013; 19: 1926-1933
- Powassan Virus disease in the United States, 2006–2016.Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2018; 18: 286-290
CDC, Powassan Virus. 2019.
- Detection of human anti-flavivirus antibodies with a west nile virus recombinant antigen microsphere immunoassay.J Clin Microbiol. 2004; 42: 65-72
- Evaluation of different serological diagnostic methods for tick-borne encephalitis virus: enzyme-linked immunosorbent, immunofluorescence, and neutralization assay.Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis. 2014; 14: 149-159
- Do ticks die in the winter? Habits, Temperatures, Avoidance.GudGear Website.2021https://gudgear.com/do-ticks-die-in-the-winter/(Available at:)Date accessed: August 8, 2022
- Emerging cases of Powassan Virus Encephalitis in New England: clinical presentation, imaging, and review of the literature.Clin Infect Dis. 2016; 62: 707-713
- Powassan virus infection: case series and literature review from a single institution.BMC Res Notes. 2012; 5: 594
- Tickborne Powassan virus infections among Wisconsin residents.WMJ. 2010; 109: 91-97