Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Microangiopathic hemolytic anemia associated with metastatic breast cancer: case report and literature review.Springerplus. 2016; 5: 684
- Cancer-related microangiopathic hemolytic anemia: clinical and laboratory features in 168 reported cases.Medicine (Baltimore). 2012; 91: 195-205
- Systemic malignancies as a cause of unexpected microangiopathic hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia.Oncology (Williston Park). 2011; 25: 908-914