Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Mean body weight, height, waist circumference, and body mass index among adults: United States, 1999–2000 through 2015–2016.National Health Statistics Reports Number 122. National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 2018 (December 20)
- Health, height, height shrinkage, and SES at older ages: evidence from China.Am Econ J Appl Econ. 2013; 5: 86-121
- The effect of sex, age and race on estimating percentage body fat from body mass index: the heritage family study.Int J Obes. 2002; 26: 789-796
- BMI and all-cause mortality in older adults: a meta-analysis.Am J Clin Nutr. 2014; 99: 875-890
- BMI and mortality: results from a national longitudinal study of Canadian adults.Obesity. 2009; 18: 214-218
- The association between BMI value and long-term mortality.Int J Obes. 2009; 33: 577-582
- Body-mass index and mortality among 1.46 million white adults.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 2211-2219https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1000367