Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Opening the debate on the new sepsis definition change is not necessarily progress: revision of the sepsis definition should be based on new scientific insights.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2016; 194: 16-18
- Bacteremic sepsis leads to higher mortality when adjusting for confounders with propensity score matching.Sci Rep. 2021; 11: 1-12
- Testing pneumonia vaccines in the elderly: determining a case definition for pneumococcal pneumonia in the absence of a gold standard.Am J Epidemiol. 2018; 187: 1295-1302
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract infections across age groups.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2018; 219: 40-51
- Diagnosing sepsis is subjective and highly variable: a survey of intensivists using case vignettes.Crit Care. 2016; 20: 89
- Validity of administrative data in recording sepsis: a systematic review.Crit Care. 2015; 19: 139
- Antibiotics for sepsis-finding the equilibrium.JAMA. 2018; 320: 1433-1434
- Retrospective identification of infection in the emergency department: a significant challenge in sepsis clinical trials.Am J Med Sci. 2022; S0002-9629 (Epub ahead of print): 00080-00085https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjms.2022.02.008