Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- The cardiac silhouette.J Thorac Imaging. 2000; 15: 230-242
- Cardiac silhouette findings and mediastinal lines and stripes: radiograph and CT scan correlation.Chest. 2011; 139: 1186-1196
- Novel measurement of relative aortic size predicts rupture of thoracic aortic aneurysms.Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81: 169-177
This work was in part supported financially for research purposes by the “Yin Yen-Liang Development and Construction Plan” of the School of Medicine, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan (107F-M01-0504), the Ministry of Science and Technology, Taipei, Taiwan (MOST 108-2633-B-009-001), Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan (V106D25-003-MY3 and VGHUST109-V5-1-2), and the “Center for Intelligent Drug Systems and Smart Bio-devices (IDS2B)” from The Featured Areas Research Center Program, MOE in Taiwan.
All authors declare no conflicts of interest.