KEY INDEXING TERMS
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Recombinant human tumor necrosis factor receptor (etanercept) for treating ankylosing spondylitis.Arthritis Rheum. 2003; 48: 3230-3236
- Efficacy of etanercept for treatment of Crohn’s related spondyloarthritis but not colitis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2003; 62: 74-76
- Development of Crohn disease during anti-TNF-α therapy in a child with juvenile idiopathic arthritis.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2004; 39: 203-206
- Development of ulcerative colitis after heart transplantation during immunosuppressive therapy.Z Gastroenterol. 2005; 43: 195-204
- Cross-regulation of TNF and IFN-α in autoimmune diseases.Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2005; 102: 3372-3377
- Strategies for targeting tumor necrosis factor in IBD.Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol. 2003; 17: 105-117
- New concepts in anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy for inflammatory bowel disease.Rev Gastroenterol Disord. 2005; 5: 10-18
Stanley B. Cohen is a clinical investigator and research consultant for Genentech, Biogen-IDEC, Merck, Aventis, Proctor & Gamble, Pfizer, Centocor, Amgen, Scios, and Wyeth-Ayerst. Salahuddin Kazi has grant support from Abbot Laboratories and is on the speakers’ bureau for Centocor. Salahuddin Kazi and Kara Prescott are employees of the United States Federal Government.