Key Indexing Terms
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of the Medical Sciences
- Mesangial expansion as a central mechanism for loss of kidney function in diabetic patients.Diabetes. 1989; 38: 1077-1081
- WNT/β-catenin signaling regulates multiple steps of myogenesis by regulating step-specific targets.Mol Cell Biol. 2015; 35: 1763-1776
- Wnt/catenin signaling in adult stem cell physiology and disease.Stem Cell Rev. 2014; 10: 512-525
- Superoxide destabilization of beta-catenin augments apoptosis of high-glucose-stressed mesangial cells.Endocrinology. 2008; 149: 2934-2942
- Wnt/beta-catenin signaling modulates survival of high glucose-stressed mesangial cells.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 17: 2812-2820
- Simvastatin reverses high glucose-induced apoptosis of mesangial cells via modulation of Wnt signaling pathway.Am J Nephrol. 2008; 28: 290-297
- Dickkopf-1 promotes hyperglycemia-induced accumulation of mesangial matrix and renal dysfunction.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010; 21: 124-135
- Sustained Wnt/β-catenin signaling rescues high glucose induction of transforming growth factor-β1-mediated renal fibrosis.Am J Med Sci. 2012; 344: 374-382
- Multitargeting by curcumin as revealed by molecular interaction studies.Nat Prod Rep. 2011; 28: 1937-1955
- The targets of curcumin.Curr Drug Targets. 2011; 12: 332-347
- Safety and anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin: a component of turmeric (Curcuma longa).J Altern Complement Med. 2003; 9: 161-168
- Curcuminoids and sesquiterpenoids in turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) suppress an increase in blood glucose level in type 2 diabetic KK-Ay mice.J Agric Food Chem. 2005; 53: 959-963
- Curcumin: preventive and therapeutic properties in laboratory studies and clinical trials.Antioxid Redox Signal. 2008; 10: 511-545
- Curcumin the active principle of turmeric (Curcuma longa), ameliorates diabetic nephropathy in rats.Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2006; 33: 940-945
- Change in post-translational modifications of histone H3, heat-shock protein-27 and MAP kinase p38 expression by curcumin in streptozotocin-induced type I diabetic nephropathy.Br J Pharmacol. 2008; 153: 1225-1231
- Ras modulation of superoxide activates ERK-dependent fibronectin expression in diabetes-induced renal injuries.Kidney Int. 2006; 69: 1593-1600
- Nitric oxide donors rescue diabetic nephropathy through oxidative-stress-and nitrosative-stress-mediated Wnt signaling pathways.J Diabetes Investig. 2015; 6: 24-34
- Benefits from dietary polyphenols for brain aging and Alzheimer׳s disease.Neurochem Res. 2008; 33: 2390-2400
- Curcumin: the Indian solid gold.Adv Exp Med Biol. 2007; 595: 1-75
- Curcumin-induced apoptosis of human colon cancer colo 205 cells through the production of ROS, Ca2+ and the activation of caspase-3.Anticancer Res. 2006; 26: 4379-4389
- WASP-1, a canonical Wnt signaling potentiator, rescues hippocampal synaptic impairments induced by Aβ oligomers.Exp Neurol. 2015; 264: 14-25
- Curcumin-induced suppression of adipogenic differentiation is accompanied by activation of Wnt/beta-catenin signaling.Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2010; 298: C1510-C1516
- Curcumin activates Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway through inhibiting the activity of GSK-3β in APPs we transfected SY5Y cells.Eur J Pharm Sci. 2011; 42: 540-546
- Potent growth suppressive activity of curcumin in human breast cancer cells: modulation of Wnt/beta-catenin signaling.Chem Biol Interact. 2009; 181: 263-271
- Curcumin activates Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway through inhibiting the activity of GSK-3β in APPswe transfected SY5Y cells.Eur J Pharm Sci. 2011; 42: 540-546
☆The first four authors (CH, YCH, CCL, SCM) contributed equally.
☆☆The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
☆☆☆All studies were approved by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee of Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan. This work was supported by Grants (CMRPG6E0021), (CMRPG6D0201), (CMRPG6B0403) and (CMRPG6D0181) from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan.